Saturday, January 31, 2009

I won!


I want to thank the academy! I won Josi Kilpack's book contest! She has a new book, newly published! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Let me just fill you all in on something. It takes A LOT of work, time, research, more time, back aches, more time, carpal tunnel and more time to get a book on the shelves! For those of you who have never written a book, THIS IS HUGE!!!!!! (Yes, I am aware I am using too many exclamation points!)

You go girl! I am so happy for you but especially happy for me! he he. I love a good contest and I needed something fun to read! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

3 comments:

Tash said...

what was her contest? what did u have to do? more details girl lol. gratz anyways lol

Lisa M. said...

I am so grateful to not see another sick-o animal picture, that I will scream, YAY!

You'll have to let me read it.

I can't even imagine how much time, energy and efforts it takes to write a book, I can't even conceive of it!

Jennie said...

congrats! how cool!