Saturday, January 17, 2009

The president in my house


I just heard something funny and had to share!

We were just watching TV and an advertisement came of for some restaurant, I can't remember which one. So, there is this guy going from one restaurant to another telling the waiters what he wants to eat and how much he wants to pay for it. Each waiter gives a funny response.

The last waiter happens to be black. He tells the guy that he can't have what he wants for that price.

So my son, Gabe, who's four, turns to me and says, "That Barack Obama guy won't give him any dinner."

I busted up laughing. I thought it was so cute. Now all black men are Barack Obama. lol

1 comment:

Tash said...

lol cute cute..i hope he doesnt decide not to give us all dinner lol. hmm something to think about