Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm sick!


I'm sick! I hate being sick! It completely disrupts my life. I feel tired, achy, and groggy from drugs. I don't sleep well, and I'm ornery. I guess I should count my blessings as this the the first time I have been sick this season. (that I can remember anyway).

So, I can't work out or go anywhere or do anything fun, but write. Which is okay I guess. I wrote about 5,000 words yesterday. My thirteen year old was also home sick from school. He was amazed how much time it takes to do research for scenes in my book. There are things I just don't know. Thank heavens for the internet.

Yesterday, I spent a while on utube watching foals being born. I have a scene in my book where I describe this wonderful event, but I wanted to have it perfect. Jake watched with me. I loved it, he thought it looked horrible. I think it was good for him. Anyway, the scene in my book turned out great

So, today I still feel like crap. I don't know if I'll take so much time writing but who knows. I think right now, I want to lay down and feel sorry for myself.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

i am so sorry that you aren't feeling well... but i am so excited about your book! :)

Unknown said...

Sheesh.

Hello. You know I love ya.

Even right down to your perfectly manicured toes.

I want nicer pictures.

These ones that your pretty little nogin keeps coming up with, are silly.

HA.

So sorry you are feeling not so good.

*SMILE*

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I LIKE silly pictures! lol That's why I use them! Animals are funny.

Julie Wright said...

I'm so sorry you're sick but way to go on that word count!!!