Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good book


I'm reading a new book. It's by Julie Wright. As she is a new cyber acquaintance/friend, I thought I'd check out her work.

During my reading, what started out as semi-anylizing, soon turned to complete involvement in the story. I hate to lay it down.

I have been reading it in the tub, while I relax after my work outs (for the last few days). I find myself saying "one more chapter," while my four year old watches another half hour of Max & Ruby!

It is a wonderful story I feel immersed in. I find myself thinking about it throughout my day. I checked out this particular story because it was the only one on the book mobile at the time. Now, I want find to find all of Julie's books. Hope they're all this good! he he.

Anyway, take a gander at this story. You'll love it.

For any of you who think I'm just trying to brown nose, well, all I have to say is "nanner nanner!"

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm going to Amazon to read the summary of the plot...Thanks for the tip!

Josi said...

Oh, I love, love, love, love this book. It's in my top 5 LDS books of all time. I'm so glad you found it and loved it as well. Julie is an amazing writer!

Lisa M. said...

I am glad you are liking the book. I've not read it yet.

I'll have to add it to my list.

I've enjoyed reading Jason Wrights books, lately.

Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

ok well try it :)