Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yea! We have have found a mini van we really like and we are buying it! It's a 2002 Murcury Villager and only has 53,000 miles. It's in great condition and I feel so blessed! The couple we are buying it from were really great! We are getting it for only 7,300. I don't think she researched what they are going for because the average price for a van in fair condition of this kind goes for at least 8500! And this one is in great condition!

It's sage green on the outside and gray on the inside. All we have to do is sign! That is the problem. I have a husband who works 24/7! I have ordered him to be home before the bank closes!

Anyway, The day has been beautiful. the sun is out and the trees are all gold and red and I love it! I which fall would last for 34 months. It is my favorite time of the year.. I feel happy to be so blessed.

I really feel like we were led to this car and these people.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'M SO HAPPY!! (and relieved....) My husband surprised me with a new (well, 2001) Tahoe...so the van is being turned into the dealership...HURRAY for BOTH of us!!

xoxo Yolanda