Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm back

Well, I think I have it pretty much figured out. I did that beta thing. I couldn't figure out how to post or anything. Lisa came over and helped! Thank heavens! I thought about just doing a new blog. Anonymously. But, I didn't want to leave what I have either. I love the friends I have here and you all now me and if I changed everything, I would have to start over.

I still might do that because there are things I would like to talk about that I don't want my family to know. Believe it or not, I do have secrets. I have kind of a loud mouth and love to talk and most people think I just open my mouth and everything comes out! At least my husband thinks that! But one thing I do feel good about is that I can keep a secret. A lot of people talk to me and confide in me because, they tell me, I don't judge them or gossip. I really like that and want to keep it that way.

But there are things I would love to get opinions on. It's crazy. I didn't realize how much I loved talking here on this blog about things that are private to me and none of you know me so it didn't matter to me what you thought. I miss that. I do care what my family thinks for some reason! Oh well, Well see! Adios!

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Welcome back!

I am SO glad you got it all figured out!

Laura said...

You are ONLY allowed to do an anonymous blog IF you email me the site name!!!

Remember...I tried the "anonymous" angle...It's fun for a while...then you just want to BURST and give your identity, or some incriminating fact...

I give you my blessing...IF you keep me "connected..." LOL!

Jewel said...

Welcome back. I am sorry I haven't posted for a while. Have a great day.