How often do you blog? I read blogs every day. I blog maybe 2-4 times a week.
2. Online Alias:Don't have one. I'm boring as hell.
3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes. At SUU. She was a polygamist gal. My age. We had to pick partners and the girls behind were being rude. I picked her and then turned around and loudly, enough to embarrass them, told them they should be ashamed of themselves and how rude to act the way they were. It shut them up for a long time.
4. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read. Watch tv. I really like “Charmed lately. Sick, isn't it?
5. When bathing, which do you wash first? My left arm and armpit, then the right and them I shave them. Them my chest and belly and legs. My behind last. Too much info?
6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? I don't know. Never kept track
7. What color looks best on you? White. Love white. Love black too. Red is also a good one.
8. What’s your favorite drink? Milk. I know, a little juvenile, but I love the stuff.
9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death? I believe in life after death. I think hell is mostly a place we make for ourselves here on earth. I think everyone will be happy wherever they go except those who were REALLY naughty!
10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends? It's about the same I think.
11. What was your favorite subject in school? In college I loved anatomy. Still do. In high school, I loved music stuff. Choir, Jr high, NOTHING!! Elementary, PE definitely!
12. Are you a perfectionist? No way! Thank heavens! I have a hard enough life as it is.
13. Do you spend more than you can afford? Of course not! My husband thinks I do though!
14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have love before? Oh, the pain! But yes, I still reminisce sometimes.
15. Do you consider yourself creative? Yes, but I don't know how to be. I think I block myself. I tell myself I can't do it and when I do, it turns out great.
16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve? Sometimes.
17. Do you donate time or money to charities? Yes, but lately, not often.
18. Have you recently done something that you’ve criticized others for doing? Oh yes, who hasn't? I can't think of anything at the moment but I'm sure Lisa could!
19. What’s on your mind? Taking H to preschool. I need to leave in 15 min. I love this time a year. I love the way it smells. I am big on smells.
I tag: Yolanda. I need something different to read on your blog!!! I need you to post something new every couple of days. OK?
Ophilia: you know who you are! Get with it!
Sister K. Stop being silent! I want to hear your thoughts too.
Lisa got the rest I think. I love our little blogging family!