Friday, September 08, 2006


Good morning folks! It's Free Friday once again and I just finished working out downstairs. I did take a nice soak in the tub too. I love my life.

This picture is one I took out my back door. I love where I live. I feel so serene and peaceful here. I am feeling so blessed today.

I have been doing this colon cleanse Kevin Trudeau recommends. I really like it. I am never hungry and I have lost a pound a day doing it. This morning I had a fruit smoothy I made out of peaches, strawberries and apples. It was so good. So many of the diets I have done say "no fruit" type stuff. This is not a diet but is helping in that area!

I am not a vegetarian but this cleanse is all fruits and veggies. No meat, dairy or anything that clogs the system. I can do it anywhere from 3 to 7 days. I can't even begin to describe how good my body feels already. I feel lighter. Not in poundage but something else. I don't know how to describe it.

Everyone desreves this feeling. I know there are women out there that need to change their health habits. They know they do. Why don't they? I think it is because they don't think they deserve it. You DO deserve to feel and look beautiful. You DESERVE it! Plus, you CAN do it. So many women don't think they are capable. YOU ARE! It's a choice. You can change your life. Why don't you want to? Because You don't deserve it? Silly !!!! You are loved and needed! Please love yourselves enough too.

I was watching Oprah the other day and there was a lady on that went from over 500 lbs down to 2 something and how it changed her life and all the things she worried about from worrying that she'd break a chair if she sat in it to not fitting in an airplane were gone! They filmed her in all her amazement doing things she couldn't do before

What changed in her? What made the difference? I don't know. But she deserves to feel sexy which she says she does now. Men flirt with her. She doesn't get tired and her feet and legs don't hurt anymore. It made me cry. What an inspiration she is to so many people. Especially women.

I really feel that God sent us here to succeed! Not to fail.! He wants us to be happy and free of the guilt and misery we make for ourselves. Some things can't be helped but ALOT of things can be. I don't know why I am writing this today but I fell compelled. I am not alway good at loving myself but today, I am!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Love to you all.

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Hum.

*GRIN*

I love you sissy!

Anonymous said...

You sound like you are doing great. That is wonderful. We are so affected by what we put in and on our bodies. Change is possible. I know that.