Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Small miracles

Okay, time for a new post. Let me just say, I feel good today. I woke up dog tired and feeling very unmotivated. I have been doing my South Beach Diet and it has been slow going but at least it is going.

I weighed myself this morning out of curiosity. I have lost another pound! Lucky for me because I had told myself that I wasn't going to work out if I hadn't as it wasn't worth it anyway! Talk about ornery. Well, I had to work out since I'd lost a pound. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

So I'm still going at it. The thing is, I haven't weighed this amount (which I will not divulge) for three years. It feels good. It feels possible. It empowers me. Even though it's hardly noticeable to others, I notice.

I am so glad that this morning, when I was feeling down, that God gave me a little gift. =)

3 comments:

Josi said...

Wohoooo! I'm so proud of you and happy for you. Way to go. That's awesome. keep it up, it's inspiring!

Julie Wright said...

You are awesome! I wish I had the motivation to do what you're doing. I feel crummy a lot and know I would feel better if I just DID something about it. You are inspiring me.

Jenn and Chuck said...

That's great! Don't you love that a little bit makes it worth it! I'm glad that you had something to keep you going!