Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My sweet niece!

I just got the sweetest phone call from my niece. They had "Favorite Author" day at school and they had to write about their favorite author.

She picked me! And not only that, she read my entire manuscript that I'd given her. (the first book I wrote)

She is only eleven years old yet she had great edits and ideas for me! I LOVE THIS GIRL! Thank you Hannah!~ I think you are absolutely wonderful!!

Also, I finished my book, The Ring of Power, today! I really pushed to get it done and I even cried as I wrote the end! It was so good! lol I hope Shadow Mountain thinks so too!

3 comments:

Laura said...

This was the sweetest thing I've read in a while!! Hannah must have EXTREMELY GOOD taste!!!

Congrats on finishing your book! (I want an autographed copy!)

Amy said...

How sweet! I love my nieces. I am so happy for you that you got your story done.

Wog said...

yeah.. just remeber if they dont like it.. i think someone will....dont give up your writing is awesome :)