Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I swam this morning. Long, hard, fast strokes. Therapy. I deleted the post I wrote yesterday. I was is my "bad place" when I wrote that. There should be a law against posting when you are in your "bad place".

I did have an experience that rocked my world and not in the good way. I am going through the mourning process rather quickly though since today, I am furious, angry and yes, still a little hurt. The difference today is that I would like to kill something instead of hiding away wiping my tears.

There is nothing worse than feeling like a fool. I think my pride is what is most hurt. Especially when you think something is a certain way and then find out is wasn't. I feel like I am standing here saying "hello?, hello? is anyone here but me?" No, idiot. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Well, watch out today world, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Bless your heart!

Laura said...

I'm so sorry...Swim girl, swim!!!