Does anyone else feel frustrated on Sunday mornings? Let me tell you how mine went down.
I got up, ran on the treadmill, took a bath, put Gabe and Heidi in with me, washed them, got out, got ready, dressed Gabe and Heidi. Had Jake and Seth get in the shower, Ironed their church shirts, cleaned the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher , made breakfast, did Heidi's hair and did I happen to mention I did all this alone. No help from anyone. I even asked for help and still ended up doing it all by myself.
Anyway, here is the Sunday school lesson for the day:
Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark....
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in this together.
3. Plan ahead.
4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics: just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build you future on high ground.
7. For safety sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you're stressed, float a while.
10. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs: the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.
Welcome, Tamara Hanks Grantham! - Crimson Tree Publishing is proud to present Bloodthorn, Olive Kennedy Fairy World MD Book 3, by Tamara Grantham! Olive Kennedy doesn’t believe in ...
1 year ago