Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hello there. A new week is starting and I have not progressed much. My sister who is a surgical tech. and I have been analyzing this pain that won't go away. It sound like an adhesion. That is where the scab that the muscle is making attaches to the stomach wall. It can be very painful and has to be surgically cut. It won't detach on it's own. Doesn't that sound nice?

I am trying to keep a good attitude about it all. But this does mean that they would want to cut me again!

I don't feel like writing but wanted to keep you all informed. I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Have you asked your doctor what is going on? I'm sorry you have to go through all this.

I have been watching VH1's
"The Best of the 80's" music...Nothing like good 80's music to put you in a better mood!! (Or a good laugh at how they (we) used to dress!!)

Love ya!
Yolanda