Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Good morning. It's the beginning of a new week and I started it off at the pool. It was hard today. I felt drained. I am noticing that depending on the time of the month, I either feel more or less energy. I swam for almost a half hour then sat in the sauna trying to figure out why I felt so blah.

The good thing is that the time went by faster than last time, even though I felt tired.

It was a long weekend. It seemed like everyone was on edge. It was hard to not get irritated with each other. I hate days like that. When there seems to be constant contention.

I'm sure I added to it but all the kids were so bratty. Talking back and arguing. Except for when the power went out. Weird. Guess I need to be fun on a regular basis. It's just not in my nature!

My book is coming along nicely. The thing that is getting to me is that I read other books that are brilliant and it's hard for me to feel like I could ever write like that. But then I'll sit and edit what I have written so far and I think it's pretty dang good. But will a publisher think so?

I was reading an interview of Stephanie Meyer. She said she sent queries to quite a few different places and only one wanted her story. I'll bet those others are regretting that now!

Anyway, I'll let you know when I finish.

1 comment:

Laura said...

On both activities...YOU CAN DO IT!!

They say after 20 days, things become a habit...keep pushing (or kicking!) girl!!