Friday, May 18, 2007

Good stuff!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have written last. I read on "but I digress" her top 13 favorite songs so I want to do that too. Here are my favorites AT THE MOMENT.

1. Cakkidi a personal favorite from Turkey. Love it. A good song to make love to. Not that I know, of course.

2. Beautiful Liar by shakira and Beyonce. Love this one too. Men!

3. No Mermaid from Message in a bottle. I listen to this when I need to feel strong and powerful.

4. Unwritten from Sisterhood of traveling pants. Helps me remember that each day is new and I can do with it what ever I want.

5. You want to make a memory by Bon Jovi. Such a beautiful love song.

6. Breathe by Anna Nalik. This one keeps me going when I feel life is too hard.

7. Chasing cars by snow patrol. I love love songs lately. Makes me remember to take time to smell the roses. Slow down.

8. I need to know by Marc Anthony. Makes me want to dance

9. Black horse and the Cherry Tree by Kt Tunsdell. I like to run to this one.

10.Lady by Lenny Cravitz. This one makes me feel sexy. you know?

11. Poison by Alice cooper. Don't ask

12. She Bangs by Ricki Martin. This one makes be want to move my bon bon.

13. Thank You by Alanis Morissette. this one speaks for itself. Life.

1 comment:

Laura said...

SO FEELING YOU on Snow Patrol...