Wednesday, January 24, 2007

itunes

I was looking for something yesterday. I don't even remember what it was, but my computer took me to "itunes" on the Internet. last week I had to delete my music thing from my computer.

I decided to download itunes and oh my word! It is so easy to use and to download and make cd's. I just love it! I had been using programs that were complicated and frustrating! I have been sitting at the computer all day transferring all my music over and buying songs I have always wanted but didn't want the whole CD. I feel like a baby learning to walk! I know most of you out there already know about this kind of thing, but I am pretty naive when it comes to technology! Just ask Lisa!

I usually figure things out in the end with a lot of trial and error but I love it when someone out there makes it easy! Yea for itunes!

A note to Jeri. Everyone has something to say. If you have thoughts in you head, you can think of things to say. I use my blog as a journal. I print off every month at the end. It is a commandment to keep a journal you know. I don't write every day but I figure this is as close as I am going to get! Plus I get a lot of input that really helps me from all my girlfriends out is cyber space. This blog has come to mean so much to me. I do have a hard time sometimes knowing people who know me read it but I just try to get over myself! You know?

Anyway folks, It's a good day and I think I will go run of the treadmill now! Love you all!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Rock out!! Music and running are like peanut butter and jam...Enjoy!!