A hundred things about me. cool. I think I will try it.
1. I love my July birthday.
2. I love fall best
3. I love the smell of alfalfa just cut.
4. I love going to the county fair with my kids
5. I love black and white paints (horses)
6. I love my new colorful house.
7. I was born with numerous birth defects including... missing ribs, scoliosis, a backwards heart, hair on my side and an extra nipple. (that produces milk when I am nursing)
8. I love that I am married to a man who sees none of those things and thinks I am perfect and sexy.
9. Where my ribs are missing, my mom called my "tickle hole"
10. I always loved that I had a tickle hole and no one else did.
11. My nick name from my mom was "missy pissy".
12. I love that name and now call Heidi my "missy pissy"
13. I love that my mom made me take piano lessons.
14. I am so glad I paid for more myself in college.
15. I always felt stupid in school and got bad grades.
16. I just didn't believe that guessing on the SAT would be worse than not guessing. I will not reveal my score for this very reason!
17. I hate my nose.
18. I am a firm believer in laser eye surgery.
19. I am not a cook but do enjoy it sometimes.
20. I love pancakes for dinner.
21. I went to New York with my dad when I was 9. Loved it.
22. I love my boobs since I have had kids.
23. I feel terrible about lying to my mom when I was in Jr. High so I could go to an R rated movie with my friends. I still feel guilty about that.
24. I was not a virgin when I got married. But is was with my hubby.
25. I too loved painted toe nails but french manicures on fingers.
26. I love to make my bed in the morning.
27. I am not a saver. I love to give things to the DI.
28. I served a mission to Venezuela.
29. Fell in love with my zone leader. The feeling was mutual. We never did anything unmissionary like.
30. I miss my mom terribly.
31. I used to say I was sick all through elementary school so I could stay home.
32. I ran away from kindergarten every day and had to cross a 4 lane street to get home
33. I loved to sleep with Gram and she taught me the 'Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer.
34. I loved to dip my toast in Grams tea.
35. I have an amazing patriarchal blessing.
36. I had a dream last night that my dog had kittens.
37. I always loved going through my dad's dresser and looking at all his "stuff"
38. I love art
39. I love museums
40. I love popcorn. REAL popcorn the kids you make yourself
41. I love to run but can't most of the time.
42. I LOVE to read. I have read every genre you can think of.
43. I loved Vegas but never gambled once.
44. I do not like my bishop. I dread him giving me a calling because I can't stand him. Isn't that terrible. The thing that makes me feel a little justified is that Lisa feels the same!
45. I don't like babysitting other peoples kids.
46. I love water. The ocean calls to me. I could soak in the tub for hours and whenever I eat out, I always just get water. Because I love it.
47. My left hand has beautiful, long nails. My right hand doesn't. Don't ask. I don't know.
48. I only have a couple of friends who I love to hang with. Where we go out, go to movies, eat etc...
49. I love my hubby's armpits. I don't know why. He hates it. I think they are sexy.
50. I love daisies best, and pink poppies too.
51. I love that my little girl told me this morning that I am pretty. I said, " but not as beautiful as you", and she said " that's ok. pretty is good".
52. I was born in Eugene, Oregon
53. My parents were told that I would have to have many surgeries to correct my problems as a child. I received a blessing, and by body grew in the exact ways they would have had to put it in surgeries. I have never had an operation yet. I am strait and perfect.
54. I was the only girl out of 8 babies blessed on my blessing day.
55. I have a terrible temper that I have had to learn to control.
56. I have seen my dad hit my mom and one time, slap my grandmother. There were times I hated him.
57. No one ever said anything about the violence in our house because we were ashamed.
58. I hate working outside of the home. I have never enjoyed it.
59. I sell Mary Kay. Sometimes.
60. I took piano lessons for 13 years.
61. I took voice lesson for 3 years
62. I took guitar lessons for 1 year
63. I tried to teach myself violin lessons. It didn't work.
64. I have taught piano lessons off and on for quite a while.
65. I was primary president for 6 months and asked to be released because of so many awful problems that involved my bishop and a counciler. I still feel like a failure over it.
66. I have been a choir director, music leader, primary music person, ward music chairman, webelos leader, primary teacher, 1st counciler in the stake relief soc. in college, and maybe a few more I can't remember.
67. I always loved the gospel and was never rebellious.
68. I never sluffed classes.
69. I love sex but never seem to get any.
70. Got my first kiss at 17 from a boy who kisses all the girls he goes out with. LOSER!
71. I hardly dated in high school. All my good friends were boys though.
72. I did not like Bry for the first10 years I knew him. He was too skinny, too nice and not LDS at the time.
73. I feel tired a lot.
74. I love my bed
75. I have never really excelled at anything. I am good at some things but not "wow" at anything.
76. I always wanted to be a 'Young Ambassador" but was not accepted to BYU
77. I wanted to be on Broadway but was too chicken to make it I think
78. I Love to exercise but I don't look like I do.
79. I love history
80. I am ashamed at how selfish I was to my roommates in college. Please forgive me guys. I was a bitch and I acknowledge it.
81. I love going to the movies.
82. I almost never wear makeup anymore
83. I love to eat out
84. I hate swearing but I do swear sometimes. Trying to cut down.
85. I have always compared myself to my little sister
86. Every boy I liked in college, liked her instead. I wish she would have been uglier.
87. I got 'A's in music and an "f" in foods in jr high
88. I love dogs and tolerate cats
89. I love my horses but never do anything with them anymore
90. I hate pop. Pop of any kind. It was hard on my mission. That's all anyone could drink.
91. I hate it that I am the only one really who's active in the church in my family.
92. I love getting blessings from my husband.
93. Polygamy would not bother me. I would love the support and help. No body else would get sex either since my husband is so tired all the time!
94. I love love watch tv. I probably watch too much
95. I love all kinds of food. My mouth actually watered at the sushi platters in Cosco on Saturday. Didn't know I liked sushi that much.
96. I love old rock and roll and old country.
97. I notice classic cars now when I see them .. Bry loves them. I always think "oh I wish bry could see this car!"
98. I want to travel to Europe
99. I never thought I would think of anything this long to write
100. there is so much more! I love writing about me! I am a yellow after all!
Welcome, Tamara Hanks Grantham! - Crimson Tree Publishing is proud to present Bloodthorn, Olive Kennedy Fairy World MD Book 3, by Tamara Grantham! Olive Kennedy doesn’t believe in ...
2 years ago