Friday, May 30, 2008

The last day of school


The last day of school. It's such a happy day! I love it, yet fear it! I am so excited to have the kids home and yet...... You moms know what I mean!

I made a new job chart for the summer and the kids love it! I vow to be organized this year. All jobs and piano needs to be done in the morning. We will do a little school work every day and keep up reading.

Then fun! fun! Fun! Jake was able to raise is grades and will be able to spend a month in South Dakota again. He has been dying to go but we told him that unless he had all A's and B's, he wasn't going anywhere.

I love the lazy feel of summer time. I can't wait to go camping and fishing and all the fun stuff you can do wearing shorts! Lemonade and swimming pools. I can't stand it!

SO many good things are planned. July will be the most busy with our trip to Moab, and Wyatt's adoption and sealing. The kids take swimming lessons in June and baseball will finish up too. I hope to spend lots of time with my sisters and their kids playing and well, I guess that is about it.

I hope you have fun stuff planned for this summer too!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I can't believe it's been nearly a year since you got Wyatt! My, how time flies!

Lisa M. said...

It is so neat.

You are going to Moab? In the summer? What are you thinking?

WE so need to talk.

I am glad Jake gets to go! Good for him. Next year will be better, I'm sure.

I am so glad for summer to be here. OH YES!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I'm thinking that a raft trip sounds like fun! I'm all about fun you know!