Monday, May 12, 2008

I have an update to the previous post. Bry was feeling bad this morning about our little disagreement and said that he would go with me if I wanted. I told him he was too late and that I had already registered with Jake. I also said that I didn't believe that he really wanted to go and that I know how he feels about that kind of stuff.

Well, he just called and said he was really sorry about his reaction before and that he REALLY does want to go and to take all 3 of the big kids and just leave Gabe and Wyatt home with Grandma for the weekend. You have to be 5 or older to go on the rafts. So, I could tell he really meant it and I signed the rest up! I am really excited! It will be a great family trip!. Maybe people can change! Maybe you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! lol

No comments: