I like Lisa's idea about random thoughts. I think I will do it too.
1. I went to the doctor to get a flu shot today. They were out when I got there. They took blood to run tests to see why I am sooooo tired all the time. He thinks I could have mono. I don't think I am making out enough to have mono! lol They will test my thyroid, and for Epstein bar and a few others too. It will be interesting to see what happens if anything at all.
2. My oldest turns 12 next week. We are going to have a fear factor party for him. It will be a blast.
3. I am so tired and out of it that I got the wrong day on the vote and missed it. I also showed up early for my doctors app. today. I went at 9:30 when I was supposed to go at 10:45. What a space cadet.
4. My sister had her 3rd baby this week! It is very exciting to me. I haven't gone to see him yet as I have a sore throat. Also a symptom of mono.
5. I went to an awesome training last night for foster care. Learned about emotional coaching. Loved it. Am using it already. Has changed how I deal with my kids anger and sadness. Every parent should take it.
6. The birth mom of my 2 boys is in jail again. Will stay there for a year maybe from what I hear. The debate is if they should give the father reunification. ( for the baby). i hope not
7. Wyatt is now over 11 lbs. he is adorable and I worship him.
8. Byran wants to buy a 15 seater van. yea, fun. I'm rolling my eyes.
9. I have finally discovered at 37 years old that no one in my family gets me. I mean really gets me. It makes me sad.
10. I feel like this has been one of the hardest years of my life. I am actually glad it is coming to an end. I have had a lot of trials and it will feel good to start a new year out fresh. I have learned so much but I wouldn't want to do it again!
11. I am so glad that I play World of Warcraft. It is such a stress reliever for me. I can just zone out for a bit. I never play when the kids are home though. I like to be able to focus on them for the time they are here before bedtime. I play during nap time. Thank heavens for nap time. I have made so many great friends on the game.
12. I have stopped going to clogging. I am too tired at that time of day. 8pm. I usually go to bed at about 8:30pm because I am too tired to stay awake. I take long baths after the kids leave for school and it has been hard to get anything done. It"s not depression, it's different. I hope I figure it out.
13. Thank heavens for good friends who understand me. What I would do without them, I don't know.
14.I sure adore my man. He has been so good to me. It is good to have him home. He was gone for 5 days hunting. That was hard. I forgot a lot of things like the mite medicine in the dogs ears, I forgot feedings, thank heavens Jake remembered those poor animals outside. I forgot appointments and a million other little things. Good thing I have smart kids!
15. That's all for now folks. Thanks for reading. Sorry I haven't been around for a while. It looks like no one has! Hope to see you writing! bye.
Welcome, Tamara Hanks Grantham! - Crimson Tree Publishing is proud to present Bloodthorn, Olive Kennedy Fairy World MD Book 3, by Tamara Grantham! Olive Kennedy doesn’t believe in ...
1 year ago