Tuesday, October 30, 2007


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

I love Halloween! It has to be one of my favorite holidays ever! I love to dress up and the whole shebang!

Last Saturday night I went to a haunted house with a friend of mine and it was so much fun! I love that sort of thing.

Last night we took the kids to a corn maze for family night. That was exhausting! It took forever to find our way out. The boys kept hiding trying to scare us and Heidi got tired and wanted to be carried!

I carried the baby in my front pack and that 10 pounds sure got heavy by the time we left! But it was fun and the kids will remember it!

After we got home, I took the boys to the haunted house I had gone to. It wasn't even scary at all for me or Jake. It did freak out Seth a little but he had fun I was so tired and didn't really want to go but I knew the boys would love it and I wanted to make some fun memories and I couldn't get Bry to do it.

Tomorrow we will all meet the cousins at Grandma's house, have dinner and go trick or treating in her neighborhood. She has a great one except more and more, people aren't passing out candy and are just doing the trunk or treat thing. To be honest, I don't like the trunk or treat. It takes all the found out of it. Yea, yea, I know it's safer etc... but I don't like it.

I loved trick or treating in my old neighborhood. We knew everyone who lived there and I went until I was 17! Yes, it's true. Loved it!

So, today we will make cookies and get out costumes and get ready for the big day! Hope your is as wonderful as I intend mine to be!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I love Halloween too!

Maren said...

I went trick or treating until I was about 17 too. It was too fun. Halloween is fun. Reilly had a blast.