Thursday, June 14, 2007

Well, let me tell you. The waxing thing HURTS!!!! I had my first bikini wax today and a few other spots too and I thought I would DIE! The girl was really good though and fast. She also told me I was really tough. I guess I didn't yell like some do. So now, I look good. Except for the redness and it's a little sore. But man!

The things we do to beautify ourselves! The waxing thing definitely has to be the worst of the tortures. But there are so many other things. High heels for one. I bought some sexy cat woman boots this last winter and I didn't have them on for 10 second before I sprained my ankle!

Lipo, injections in faces, stretching, tucking, tightening, piercing etc.... It is amazing we live through it! Anyway, just wanted to share. Misery loves company!! But how soon we forget! Just in time to do it again in a month!

7 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

YOu are one brave woman. I don't think I can even think about going there.

attack of The Mouse said...

PS Thanks a TON for your post on my blog. It really helps to know someone "gets" it.

attack of The Mouse said...

P.S.S Okay you probally think I'm a dork now. I'll admit it. I thought you had commented on my blog, but I guess not, but I read a resent post about your experiences and I have thought of you a lot during my last few weeks. So even though, no comment from you, your blog has helped me and for that I want to thank you.

Jeri said...

NOT ME!!! I guess I just don't get into that "beautification thing" - most days I'm lucky if I actually pull a brush through my hair before I pull it back, and I honestly can't recall the last time I wore ANY makeup - maybe Char's wedding??? There's NO WAY on this planet I'd EVER get a bikini wax!!! (I wear the most covering full piece suit I can find, then a pair of Tim's swim trunks to cover up my bum and upper chunky thighs. BUHLEEVE me... I am ONE SEXY MOMMA at the pool! (which is where we are going today in fact...)
Hope you love it and that Bry loves it too!
And just for the record - the beautification thing does seem to work - cause YOU look great!

S'mee said...

I wax my eyebrows; but my "hoohah"?
I think not. 8-0

Jennie said...

that is not really my thing... i am a very casual girl... hee hee!

good for you for being so brave!!! i admire that!

Lisa M. said...

Oh good grief-