Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I really don't feel like writing today. I don't feel like doing anything today. I feel really depressed and if I didn't have so much to do, I would do nothing and just feel sorry for myself. I have been spotting for the last 2 days. Today will be the 3rd day if it keeps up.

I know it is common for women to spot but it is more common when spotting happens to lose the baby. I honestly don't know what will happen but it is hard to feel cheerful at the moment. I keep wondering if it is something I have done. In my brain I don't think it is. I have studied enough to know that at this point, if you are going to miscarry, it will just happen. But it is hard not to wonder if maybe I am exercising to hard or did I take something I shouldn't have or........

Anyway, this is my news. Sorry it is not more positive. I'll let you know what happens. In the meantime, I just want to sit here and ignore the rest of the world.

5 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I just have to say, Melissa, ME too.

I called my OB and he said, rest, rest, rest.

*Hugs* & I love you.

Jeri said...

I am so sorry. You'll be in my prayers.

chronicler said...

I'm sorry Melissa. I hope things improve,

Yolanda said...

You are in my prayers, and thoughts...

xoxo Yolanda

Island Queen said...

Sending good wishes and lots of prayers Melissa.

Hugs and Loves to you my friend.