Monday, February 05, 2007

A new meme

This is a meme from Charlotte. I thought I would put it here instead of an email.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? The 2 times I had to pee or when Heidi came in because she was scared at 4 am or when Bry got up or when the boys came in?

2. Diamonds or pearls? either

3. Single/married/committed? married with children

4. What was the last film you saw at the theater? Aurthur and the invisibles

5. What is your favorite TV Show? House and Heroes

6. What did you have for breakfast? bran cereal and a left over pork rib. Don't ask.

7. What is your middle name? Judith, after my mom

8. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican

9. What foods do you dislike? brussel sprouts

10. Favorite Chips? plain old chips. Although i do like sour cream and onion flavored

ll. Favorite CDs? No favorite. I love everything

l2. What kind of car do you drive? Murcury Villager

l3. Favorite sandwich? Turkey, ham and swiss with sprouts and avacato from Cutrler's

14. What characteristics do you despise in others? people who are fake

15. What is your favorite clothing? my dark green long johns

l6. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Italy, first, then a million other places

17. What color are your eyes? blue

l8. Favorite Fashion Brand: Oh, Walmart all the way!!! (do you suspect sarcasm?)

l9. Where would you want to retire to? right where I am or possibly on a beach house on the Oregon coast.

20. Favorite time of day? mornings. I feel best between 10 and 12 noon

2l. Where were you born? Eugene, Oregon

22. Favorite sport to watch? how about NONE

23. Who do you least expect to send this back? hmmm

24. Person you expect to send it back first? Lisa on her blog

25. Coke or Pepsi? I detest pop of any kind. It gives me gas.

26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Already did it on my last post!

27. What did you want to be when you were little? a vet

28. What is your best childhood memory? camping with the family at Gratite Flats

29. Did you ever skip school? I never sluffed but I did play sick a lot in elementary school

30. Who was your best friend in school? Which school? I had Evelyn Gayler in elementary school

3l. Piercing? ears. 3 on the left and one on the right. I let the two top grow back on the left after Pres. Hinkley told us to not have more than one hole. That was a definite struggle for me. but I did it.

32. Ever been to Africa ? No

33. Ever been toilet papering? Yes

4. Been in a car accident? Yep. A car full of missionaries rear ended me and my roommates. Boy were they in trouble!

35. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

36. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden

37. Favorite flower? love them all!

38. Favorite flavor of ice cream? vanilla You can add anything to it to make it even better!

39. How many times did you fail your drivers license? None

40. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Natasha

41. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would have to say RC Willey!

42. Bedtime? 10:00pm I am not a night person. I always fell asleep first at slumber parties!

43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
Yolanda

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Bryan and our friends Rob and Jen

45. What are you listening to right now? tv

46. What are your favorite colors? have no favorite. I love them all

47. How many tattoos do you have? none

48. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? everyone who blogs. Tag! You're it!

49. Favorite movie of all time? The count of Monte Cristo

50. Favorite book? Can't pick that one.

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

mine was up last night!

you're so funny!

Anonymous said...

I did this too. I recently discovered Heroes and I am completely hooked. I've seen the whole season now and am completely caught up.

Laura said...

Enjoy...

Laura said...

Okay...Are you just tired? I'm missing your posts!

Hope all is well...
xo Yolanda