Friday, May 12, 2006

I've been tagged

1. The last thing you ate:
The last thing I ate was this morning and that was a South beach diet dinner thing. It was cheesy broccoli and beef with some veggies in it. Not bad. Not great but not bad.

2.The last thing you wanted to eat but didn't/couldn't.
You know, I can't think of anything. I don't believe in doing that. If I want something, I eat it. and I will exersize more later. Now something I couldn't eat would have been yesterday afternoon and I wanted to eat some Cadbury chocolate but didn't have any! Ouch! By the way, Cadbury is the best I have found on my journey through life.


3.Reality shows. Love or dispise?
To be honest, I don't care either way. Some I enjoy others I just don't watch. I did dream last night that I was a contestant on American Inventor (In my sexy nighty no less!) I don't think I won.


4.One thing you wish you could do right this moment.
I would really like to be on a warm, sandy beach reading a good book. I love that thought.

5. Can you actually do that thing?
Of course I could if that was what I REALLY wanted to do. I believe we can do ANYTHING we want to if we really want it bad enough. The sky is the limit. I could even go to the moon if I wanted to spend a few million!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Melissa!

Lisa M. said...

Ah the beach! I would like to be sitting right there next to you. An icey water and the smell of suntan oil wafing through the air.

Happy Mother's Day, my friend.