Thursday, July 03, 2008

Books

I haven't put up a new book in a long time. That is not to say I haven't been reading, I just didn't take the time to change it. I have read some wonderful books since that last book I had up.

I finished "The Other Boleyn Girl" which was fascinating. It's hard to believe that people could live at court the way they did, day after day. No wonder they were so screwed up. It made me so grateful that I live now!

I have read the book "Master" which was the best book about the life of Christ that I think I have read so far.

I am now reading a book called "The reincarnationist" At least I think that's what it's called. It could be The reincarnationer but I think it's the first one.

Thank heavens for good books that lead us to Never Never Land. What a nice escape for us as we go through this difficult life.

The book I am writing is going really well. It just pours out of me. I have Jake read it as I finish a new chapter and so far, he says it's great. We'll see. I'll know it's great if someone wants to publish it!

I have found writing very entertaining! I can't wait to find out what I think up next! I have a general plan or outline but sometimes, most of the time, a new idea pops into my head as I write. It's one of the funnest things I have done in a long while.

Anyway, that's what's up in this neck of the woods. Have a lovely day my friends.

1 comment:

Josi said...

Great book reccomendations--I'd wondered about the Other Boylyn girl but hadn't heard anything from trusted sources. way to you on your own book, that's awesome your hubby will read for you as you go.