Monday, July 21, 2008

Essential Oils

I have new love. Yep, essential oils. You gotta love 'em. I discovered the wonder of essential oils just a short while ago because of a gift certificate Bryan gave me.

How many of you have ever had Foot Zoning done? To make a long story short, I have fallen in love with it. In fact, I am going to learn and certify in it. I have always loved that sort of thing and this is right up my ally.

The first time I had it done, I was really touched by the similarity to what Christ did for his apostles. He washed their feet, then anointed them with oil. That is pretty much what foot zoning does with some added massage in there. It is fascinating and I would recommend trying it at least once in your life. You'll get hooked. It makes you feel so good. Inside and out.

Plus the foot soak at the beginning pulls out toxins and that makes you feel good. My new friend who does it does muscle testing to see which oils I need and rubs in, in a really cool way. LOVE IT!!

So, once I am certified, I'll be expecting your phone calls!

6 comments:

Zdena said...

Use of Aromatherapy and Essential oils may have various purposes including healing and prevention. Aromatherapy and Essential oils are big part of alternative medicine. The awareness and popularity of Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) is certainly growing not just among ‘patients’ especially Baby Boomers but also among health professionals. Clinical research shows that essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live. 100% pure therapeutic Grade A Organic Essential Oils are God’s gift to mankind for healing and health. In their pure unadulterated state, organic essential oils contain the healing substances so powerful, that they are rated as having the most powerful immune-stimulating properties of any natural substance known to man. Many health professionals started to consider the therapeutic essential oils as “The Missing Link” in our health care. For more information visit Young Living Essential Oils 4 U and Essential Oils Miniguide

S'mee said...

This sounds like heaven to me! Although I would always want to be on the receiving end...the thought of massaging anyone's foot, including my own, is a tad gag inducing for me. But you go girl, cuz receiving one sounds fabulous!

Jennie said...

i am in!!!!

this is so something that i would love to have done!

who does it in cache valley? (that is... until you are certified!)

ashild said...

Hello again Melissa,
I have now created a new hotmail account so I can post comments more often and maybe also do other things on the internet. If you want to write me you can use my jobmail which is ashild.njastad@travelnet.no since I'll be checking that one daily.
I just realized it is 20 years since we graduated from class of 88.. Do you know if there is a reunion going on?
Send me an email so we can catch up a little bit!
Congratulations on the adoption!!!
Love, from a friend across the big ocean! :-)

Tash said...

Missing u!! from ur long lost friend in texas lol. i will be first in line to get my feet done when u get certfied(or practise or whatever u need lol) and though we are thinking we may not be living by each other forever... i want u to know u are like a sister to me and so you will always be first on my mind :) we wont lose touch because we will make it so.....we are family...!! weve walked each other through soo much!! and we will continue to do so...love ya and miss ya :) see ya next week

Laura said...

I'm relaxed just reading about this!!