Thursday, December 06, 2007

How many of you out there love psychology? I do. I studied it in school, I love the color code, I love the 5 love languages etc..... I love to learn about new and interesting ways to over analyze!

Well, we can use that information with my new post. I have had an ongoing argument with my husband about having my name oh his business account. He wants me to do work for the business but not be a part of it ( I felt).

So last Saturday, we were on our were on our way to the bank together for the first time in ages. Well, I won. We put me on the account. I just wanted to feel a part of "our" business. You know, it actually worked. I knew it would. I feel like this is now my business too. I started a new filing system, we bought Quick books, which we had wanted to do for a while and I completely cleaned out and re-organized our office area. It feels so good to be a part of it.

I don't know what his problem was before but my word,. I do a lot of work and I want my name In gold on a plaque on the door. I am a yellow after all!

1 comment:

Lisa M. said...

Ah! You did it!

Yay for Bry and Yay for you!