Friday, December 21, 2007

It has finally snowed. It makes me so happy! If it is going to be winter anyway, I want it to be beautiful. I love how lacy the trees look and the crunch beneath my feet.

As you all know, it is Friday. In fact, it is free Friday! On Free Fridays there are no chores that need to be done. The kids have a day off. I love it but the house has to be clean on Thurs. for a Free Friday to take affect.

We bought a new lap top. It has been very fun. We will mostly use it for the business but I am excited to to be able to play the highly addictive, terribly violent, satanic game of World of Warcraft with the hubby now. It will be a great date night. It is something we enjoy doing together.

So anyway, I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend with no surprises or stresses. I hope the same for you all!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

i love fridays! but i do not love the snow...

i hope you have a great weekend!

Laura said...

LOVE my laptop! I'm cuddled up with mine right now!