Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm sitting here on my bed with my new laptop for the first time. It feels good to recline! I am just getting used to it and learning how to use it. I couldn't figure out the sound and then I something and it worked. I still don't know what I did! Or how to do it again or change it!

Today was a very special day. My brother and sister in law were sealed to their new baby they adopted. He was their foster baby and then were able to keep him. I cried of course. The spirit through out was very strong and beautiful. There are some things that you just know are right and this was one of them. It made me yearn for the day we adopt Wyatt. I can't wait.

We are all now sitting on my bed watching "The wizard of Oz." I have so many memories of watching that movie and now here I am, sitting on my big bed with my beautiful children watching it. I think I have the best family possible. We are so happy. Our lives are so beautiful and perfect. I have the greatest kids and I adore them. We have so much fun together and I cherish these moments when they are young!

I already mourn the day they grow up and leave home. I love being a mother and I may not be perfect at it but I feel I do my best. My kids are happy, wall adjusted and so fun to hang with. Except in the car!! Life really is beautiful.

No comments: