Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Chrismas Meme

I stole this from Jenny at "little family" I loved it and tag anyone who reads it!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. I have to make it as difficult as possible for my kids to peak.
2. Real tree or artificial?
I prefer real trees. I always had a real one growing up but I have an artificial tree now. Less stress and worry.
3. When do you put up the tree?
I have been doing it the first week of December but I was raised doing it the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
My mother was adamant about taking it down on New Years Eve day but I am not always so strict about that!
5. Do you like eggnog?
My husband converted me but it has to have sprite and nutmeg! That's my favorite.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
The one that instantly comes to mind is a My Friend Mandy doll I got when I was about 4. I still have that doll and I still love her.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Definitely. Mine is made of olive wood from the Holy Land. It is beautiful and was my mothers. She was given it from a friend who had traveled to the Holy Land.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
My sister in law. We have them this year. They already have EVERYTHING!
9. Easiest person to buy for?
ME!!! I love to shop for me! I like anything. ANYTHING!!!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
To be honest, bullets. My hubby really wanted me to love hunting. It didn't take! lol
11. Mail or email Christmas cards
Mail the cards for sure. There is nothing better than getting a card in the mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I love the carton and the Jim Carey one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I start early and it is so hard to stop even when I'm done.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I think I have but I don't remember!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Turkey. I always associate turkey with Christmas day.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I like the clear lights but was raised with the colored kind. In fact, as a kid we had those big bulbs with the silver reflectors.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I don't have a favorite. I love them all! But, if I have to choose it would be the Hallelujah chorus.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I love to stay home but we always drive down to Salt Lake to visit Grandma in the afternoon.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I love a star. We have always had a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
We always open one Christmas Eve and they are PJ's
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Is there something annoying about this time of year? If so, I don't know what it is!
24. Do you buy gifts for your pets?
No. I like to spend it on family.
25. Have you ever been Christmas caroling?
Yep! But not lately.
26. Hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Both please!!! Thank you very much! But it depends on my mood!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

how fun! i am so glad that you did this too! it is so fun to learn more about your favorite christmas memories!