Wednesday, June 14, 2006

new news

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!! I just had comcast high speed internet installed. Need I say more? Yes, it is a little pricy, but DANG! I love how fast I Zoom, zooom, zooom all over the place! I am loving it. There is such a HUGE difference! Now I will be able to put pictures on (once I learn how). I am so computer inept! The cable guy who came was very nice, just kept rolling his eyes at my lack of knowledge. He was pretty funny!

I can't wait to pay my bills! I can't wait to surf, to download to just sit here going from page to page! For all of you out there who know the feeling, I am no longer a high speed virgin! It feels great!

Well, life is great, I still don't feel like making dinner after thinking about it all day, so thank heavens I have this great man who will bring it home. Do you think he will bring anything that will keep the weight off my hips? I got my weight watcher books out and decided to keep track because I seem to be at a hump in losing weight and I have found that I eat pretty healthy but that I eat alot healthy! The problem is, I want to be thin and athletic and healthy but I LOVE food! I love eating! I love the tastes, the smells, the sights! Now I am not bad over weight, I am actually 150lbs. But I want to be between 135 and 140. Why am I so concerned? I don't know. Can't figure that one out. I guess it all comes down to instinct. Survival of the fittest. Maybe somewhere deep down, I feel that to get the man, I have to look better than all the other females out there! Yes, we are back to caveman mentality! Who knows. It could be true on some basic, subconscious level!

3 comments:

Island Queen said...

Glad to see you back on. Yep - summer envocks healthy eating for me. I love to eat light - fruits, veggies, salads .. all great for the summer.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of the high speed internet! Enjoy it! I'm with ya' on the food thing.

Laura said...

I heard the commercial that goes , "Zoom-zoom-zoom" in my head when I read of your high-speed connection..Welcome!

Remember...Elder Holland's talk on women and the pressure we put on ourselves/our looks...God won't ask you what your weight was!!

Jump-start your weight-training...More muscle means more calories being burned...