Thursday, October 06, 2005

The things we do

I am pretty much an old fashioned girl who loves horses, lives in the country, loves camping and outdoor stuff. I love the smell of the outdoors, I don't mind getting dirty or gutting fish and eating it over a campfire. Well, I started something new this last spring that is unusual for me. I got acrillic nails. Or fake nails. However you want to say it. I had started biting my nails (I don't know why) and hated the habbit. I have this, soft nails that bend and tear easy and thought that getting fake nails would help. Well, I have had them for a while now and I love it! They make me feel so feminine. I do get them done pretty short still because I do play piano and guitar which is more difficult now but it is so fun! I love how girly I feel and how much prettier and put together I feel. Isn't it amazing that something so little can make a woman feel good?

My husband is a country boy who would just assume I don't do it but is always supportive. It is a fun thing. I don't know how long I will keep them but I love them for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are fun, aren't they? I haven't had them for many years because I am too lazy to manage the upkeep ... but they do make you feel special for some reason!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

You GOt me! Thanks for the tip! I know that my nails will be thin and all that. I'm, trying not to worry about it for now. enjoying them while I have the money!

Lisa M. said...

You started biting your nails, because you cut your caffine intake, as well as the tequilla.

*chuckle*

They look beauitful and SO do you! I am so excited for you, in regards to your upcoming adventure "sisters weekend"

You look fabulous