I am feeling really down today. I really don't know why. I have no reason to complain so I am going to count my blessings. I hear that it helps.
1. I have a stong testimony of the gospel.
2. I have a good relationship with heavenly father.
3. I have a wonderful, caring, giving husband that I really don't deserve.
4. I have beautiful, perfect children who I enjoy
5. I have a nice spacious house in the country that I can constantly clean to keep me out of trouble.
6. I have 4 beautiful horses and 2 mules to play with.
7. I have a loving golden retriever who only wants to please me and never seems able to!
8. I eat fresh eggs from my chicken on a daily basis.
9. I have a huge yard to play in and mow when I need exercize.
10. I have a body that does work most of the time and is pain free if I don't move.
11. I have a car that works and gets me from a to b.
12. I have a great friend I count as a sister who would do anything for me and who I don't feel uncomfortable asking. (thankyou Lisa)
13. I have clothes to wear
14. I have money that comes in regularly so I can pay my bills.
15. I have a loving and supportive ward.
16. My prayers are always answered in ways I can hear and understand.
17. I have talents I love and enjoy using. (music, singing, playing piano and guitar)
18. I have sisters and brothers who love me no matter what.
19 I have a nice computer if I could just learn how to use it!
20. I have been given life and feel I am honestly doing my best.
Wow! I do feel better! I have many more blessings but these are the ones that came to my mind first!
Welcome, Tamara Hanks Grantham! - Crimson Tree Publishing is proud to present Bloodthorn, Olive Kennedy Fairy World MD Book 3, by Tamara Grantham! Olive Kennedy doesn’t believe in ...
1 year ago