Friday, July 27, 2007

A Beautiful Day!

It is a wonderful day! Today I will meet my new baby! I thought I was done. I have given almost all my baby clothes away. I had mentally accepted that the baby days are over.

Now they are not! Bryan and I are so happy about this. It is so hard to go through struggles and not understand why. I KNOW the impression I had last fall that there was another baby for us was true. I knew that it was a boy. When I miscarried, I was flabbergasted. I didn't get it.... because at the time I also knew I would never have anymore children of my own (physically). It through me for a loop. Which impression do you listen to? You just go on living hoping you get the answer some day.

Well, I feel like I have. There is no way I would take another baby if I were pregnant. No way! I really feel like this baby is mine. I hope it turns out to be true because if I have learned anything in life, it is that most things do NOT turn out as you planned or go the way you are most comfortable with!

Anyway, I will let you all know how it goes and in more detail. Lisa wants to come with me so I will have her take some pictures too.

What a world I live in. A world where they call you on the phone and say, "We have a brand new born baby for you...... for free. Would you like it?" How cool!

Those of you who can't have children and want to grow your family, this is the way to do it! They don't want you going in to foster care with the attitude only of adoption but it goes that way often.

5 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I am just tickeled for you!

I really am!

Jeri said...

How exciting! I'm pulling for you! (and the baby - what a blessing you would be for him)

Charlotte said...

Wow. This is just great!

Good luck with it all.

Laura said...

I am so immensely happy for you!!!!

Jennie said...

oh my goodness, how cool!