Friday, February 10, 2006

I wrote a post this morning that did not get published some how. Dang. anyway, I just wanted to ask you all out there a question.

I think I may have arthritis in my knee. I have had pain in my knee for 3 months now. It jsut started all of a sudden. I thought maybe I had twisted it or something but it's only gotten worse. I have constant pain continually in it. I still run fine. In fact, it feels better after I have but these last two weeks have been bad when I couldn't run.

Sometimes I feel a little picked on. I finally get my back to where it doesn't mind the running and then this knee thing comes up. Does anyone know what it could be? I do believe emotions are directly related to physical health. I just can't figure out what would be causing this unless it really is just getting old. I hate to think I have all these psycho hangups and that's why I keep going through this physical crap.

Maybe this is a test. Only a test. I mean, don't we all have them? Don't we need them to grow? My life is pretty great. Maybe the only tests available for me are physical ones. Whatever it is, I am not going to let it stop me! I don't care how bad it hurts, I have a mission!!!! Out of my way! Here I come like a mad rhinaucerous (sp?) coming through the wall! IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE? CAN'T YOU DO ANY BETTER THAN THIS???? HA HA HA HA!!! I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!! (a little dramatic but it gets the point across.)

1 comment:

Laura said...

When I was running like a mad-woman a few years ago, my right foot kept falling asleep after about 45 minutes into my run. It was SO FRUSTRATING!! It turned out that my nerves are just extra sensitive, due to the fact I'm a diabetic, and over time it slowly went its course. My only advice is to be careful, and let it "run" its course. (Try taking 800 mg of ibuprofen before you run, then again 4-6 hours later...this could help with any inflamation you might be experiencing) Also...don't validate your health on whether you run, or not. When I was running and had to tone it down, I was able to focus on other factors that needed attention until I could return to this particular passion...Maybe it will be the same for you?!