Friday, February 10, 2006

I can't believe how fast my computer is now! I just love it!

Anyway, I have a question. I think I may have arthritis in my knee. I don't know because I just don't. It started about 3 months ago. I thought maybe I had twisted it or something. I had my chiropractor adjust it but the pain has not gone away. It is a deep ache now that NEVER goes away. It sometimes keeps me awake at night. These last couple of weeks have been especially bad because I hadn't been working out while I was sick. So far, It doesn't really bother me when I jog or walk.

I have started back on the treadmill this week and that feels so good but this constant pain bothers me a little. I feel like I am turning into a grandma! I'm only 35! It is so wierd. But no matter what happens, I am not going to let it stop me. I am determined to be a "runner". In fact, I would like to run a marathon one of these days. How hard can it be???? *lol*

The rest of life is going along fine. Work for the hubby was getting slow and he was worried. we paid the old tithing and now he has so much work, I never see him . I may skip next month!

I feel so happy this morning. I want to tell you all out there that I love you guys so much! I feel like I have this circle of friends here that I never feel like there is a problem I can't handle. I just come to you guys! I am so grateful to have you and for Lisa getting me started! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: