Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A good book!


I just finished Josi's book, Lemon Tart. It was such a good story. I know if a book is good by the fact that I take it to my room and continue reading. Normally, I read in the tub for about a half hour after I work out. It's the only time I really get to read.

But once in a while, if a book is good enough, it warrants a trip to my bedroom. Ooh la la.

I finished Lemon tart in bed. So, Congrats Josi.

I have now started "Her good name." It was finally on the book mobile. I have only read two chapters and I'm already hooked. In fact, I have a feeling this is going to be a bedroom book as I still can't stop wondering what is going to happen with the main character, and that guy she meets in the restaurant! Dang! I want something to happen there! I am very impressed so far!

So, got to go so I can fold a million batches of laundry. I need to do a couple chores so I don't feel guilty laying in bed reading. =)

No comments: