Friday, October 03, 2008

Neil! Yea!

There is a saying I used to hear when I was younger. There are two kinds of people. Those who love Neil Diamond and those who don't.

I'm one who loves him! I have since I was a little kid. I play his songs on the piano, on my guitar and on my ipod.

I know all of them! I love that gravelly voice and I want to go to his concert like you can't believe.

I went online and tickets don't go on sale until Monday yet it's saying that there are only a certain number of tickets even available still. What's up with that?????

How can I get good tickets and most importantly, how can I get tickets that don't cost me an arm and a leg???

If anyone knows a way, PLEASE let me know! He may never come again!

Bryan is so NOT excited to see him. How weird is that?

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I LOVE Neil!

Eric, not so much.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I actually found some tickets, through much searching and digging on the web. They were still pricey but WAY less pricey than ANYTHING else I had found!

I am so happy!

Tash said...

lol ur so cute..happy listening :)

Maggie May said...

oh gosh Lola wants to go see the Jonas brothers this badly too! Neil Diamond and JB should hook up! or, ok, maybe not.