Saturday, August 02, 2008

It has been such a nice day. I love the ones that are mellow and relaxing. It was just me, Heidi, Gabe and Wyatt.

We played games, painted our toenails, made oatmeal cookies, and watched Homeward Bound. It still makes cry every time I see it. In fact, I cry more the older I get!

Jake is in South Dakota with cousins, Seth went with Bry to look at some jobs and the rest of us stayed home.

I also worked on my book I am writing. It is so much fun and you know, I think it's pretty good. But it doesn't really matter what I think. It's what others think. Hopefully someone will want to publish it!

I would put snatches of it here on my blog but I don't want anyone to steal my idea! lol Is that paranoid or what?

Anyway, just thought I would say hi!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

so glad you had a relaxing time!

i am so excited to hear about your book! my mom is a writer too! we came up with a fun idea and are in the works of writing it all down!

someday we can swap! and read each others stuff in print!! :)