Monday, March 10, 2008

The Guardian

I am reading a new book (of course). I never stop reading. I am ALWAYS reading something. My latest affair is with this book. It is not the story of the coast guard like the movie.

It is about a woman who's husband has died and meets a guy, decides he's not the one for here and ends up falling for one of her best friends. The first guy turns out to be psycho. She had a great Dane who protects her and loves her as though he is the guardian spirit of her dead husband. The wacko guy stalks her and has wild conversations with himself. It's amazing that there really are guys out there like this.

It is very well written; I love it and and can't lay it down. The plot is gripping and fast paced. The twists are fascinating and well, lets just say, I'm really enjoying it. Of course, It will probably end predictably but it is still a very good read.

Check it out.

1 comment:

Lisa M. said...

I've not read this one, but it sounds like it is just up my alley!

You're right, and I can vouch for it! YOU are always reading!

But then, that is how you get so smart!