Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I was on Yolanda's blog and I loved that she had a place that tells what she is currently reading. I thought this was a fabulous idea!

I love to read and most of you know. I ALWAYS have a book I am reading. I have been reading The Bartimaius Trilogy. I am really in to kids books lately. I have read quite a few and love them! I read the Inkheart series and A Door in the Woods, series and I so enjoy them.

Kids book are clean and without a lot of swearing which I like. Plus I can pre-read what my kids are reading.

I have read through all styles. I went through a Stephen King stage, I read all those vampire books. All the religous books and series. I loved the work and the glory, Tennis shoes among the Nephites, and many others I can't think of at the moment.

I enjoy fantasy. I have read all the Lord of the rings, Harry potter and many others. I can't say enough about how much I enjoy getting in the tub for an hour (or two) and reading. I have only dropped a book once!


If you have any questions about a good read, just let me know!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I've been looking for good reads for my older kids...YEAH!! Thanks for sharing your read with us!

I too, LOVE reading. I sometimes read 2-3 books concurrently!! I've just ordered 3 new books, so I will let you know how they are as soon as I get them.

Jennie said...

i love to read too! it is such a relaxing thing to do!

thanks for sharing your current reads...