Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Book Review


The book I am reading at the moment is the Cry of the Icemark. It is a book for youth. I want to preview anything my kids may want to read in the future! I have read that it is being made in to a movie at the moment.

It is about a teenage queen who is fighting to save her country. Making allies with Vampires and Werewolves. It is actually a pretty good story line. It has not been a book I can't lay down. I soak in the tub to loosen up my body in the morning and so I read in the tub. I enjoy it enough to keep reading but it hasn't gripped me to the point of no return.

It is a long book and I do wonder if it would keep the attention of a younger reader but it must since they are making a movie.

I am not a professional critic or an editor but I will say that the book is interesting, a good read for kids and a fun story to follow for the most part.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Vampires? Werewolves? My son is ALL OVER that!!! I will tell him about it!