I was tagged by Yolanda. I am doing this just for her because I am truly not it the mood to expose myself!
10 years ago: I was pregnant with my second son. Jake was 3 years old. We were living in a teeny tiny house with a beautiful big yard and I loved it!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Take a Mucinex pill, eat breakfast, dress Wyatt, Take ibuprofen for head ache, then rest all day!
Playing Warcraft with my friend Tash, Taking long, hot baths with a good book, blueberries on any cereal, and theater popcorn. (you need to remember that today, I am sick and am having a hard time using my brain.)
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I would buy everyone in my and Bry's family a dream home. Then I would do what Yolanda would do. Go after drug companies that are keeping people sick! And I would travel the world. And have a house keeper and cook. Definitely a cook.
3 of my bad habits:
Swearing, Laziness (sometimes), my temper.
5 places I have lived:
1. Eugene, Oregon
2. West Valley, Utah
3. Bountiful, Utah
5. BFE, Utah
5 jobs that I have had:
1. piano teacher
2. music store worker
3. Secretary for insurance agency
4. Diet technician at LDS Hospital
5. Secretary for Hubby's plumbing company, and foster mom
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I have lots of birth defects. (won't go into detail at the moment)
2. I love action movies.
3. I am never happy with my hair. If it is short, I want it long. and vice versa.
4. I am an open book most of the time and can't think of anything else people might not know about me. That could be one of my faults I guess.
5. Oh, thought of something. I have issues with food. I don't know where it comes from but it bothers me and I am having a hard time changing that but am working on it.
I tag anyone who read this and wants to join in the fun!
Welcome, Tamara Hanks Grantham! - Crimson Tree Publishing is proud to present Bloodthorn, Olive Kennedy Fairy World MD Book 3, by Tamara Grantham! Olive Kennedy doesn’t believe in ...
1 year ago