Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm back! I have been lazy in writing this week. I have a really hard time making myself get somethings done! I am trying to talk myself into getting on my tread mill right now. I am a little frusterated with it bcause it either bothers my back or gives me shin splints if my back is out! SO that means I will probably have to be a walker!

Well, I don't have much time. I just got dish network after three years of haveing fuzzy stations and I need to go watch tv! I think I have a new addiction now! Don't worry. I can quit anytime!

5 comments:

Anonymously Yours... said...

LOVE that you are back! My addiction is checking your blog an obscene amount of times to see if you've posted ! "smile" Enjoy your clear images...Everyone should be able to see Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) and Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy) in focused, precise, detail (hee hee hee!)

Lisa M. said...

Welcome home!

Its good to have you back.

SO I can use you.

*giggle*

Thanks for watching E. You're great. And I am so glad you are loving the dish.

Good for you. You deserve it.

Ana said...

Welcome back! We missed you!

Island Queen said...

Welcome back!! I remember getting cable 2 years ago after not having it for 8 years. Now almost everything we watch is cable!! :-) Have fun with your new clear channels :-)

Anonymously Yours... said...

Okay...put down the remote and write a new blog "smile"!!
Missing your posts...Hope life is okay and just wonderfully busy!