Monday, November 21, 2005

It's Monday morning and the beginning of a new week! I love it! I love Mondays. Sick as it sounds, but I am a stay at home mom and all I schedual on Mondays is to clean my house after an exciting weekend.

My two sisters and their husbands and kids came for the weekend and it was so much fun! They are my two younger sisters. One is from california and the other is from Farmington, Utah. 45 min away but they both slept over. We took our oldest boys to Harry Potter and the guys watched the "big game".

My sister S. and her husband have gotten into poker. They have a little poker set and wanted to teach us. Well, I like to play cards. We all play canasta, and Phase 10 and other games but I felt a little uncomfortable playing poker just because the prophet said not to. Well, of couse I did anyway, righteous girl that I am, it was fun but we didn't bet real money. we just played with the chips. My sister did want to put a little money in, like a dollor or something but I just couldn't do it. Now I don't think I was going to get addicted to poker any more than I am to "go fish" but I succomed to peer pressure. They all think I am a prude already, not that I really care but it was like 5 to 1 and I lost.

The next day I had my temple recommend interview! Is there anything in my conduct that I feel would make me unworthy to enter the house of the Lord? NOOOOOOO. Anyway, I told my bishop that that is the only thing I have been diobedient in lately! I did pass though and I have another ticket to heaven in my purse.

I love my family so much and I love how we have to learn tolerance for eachother when we have different beliefs! It would be so much easier if we all thought the same but this makes life so much more fun and exciting!

No comments: