Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update

I know it has been a while since I've written here. I've just been letting things go a little. I do keep up on Facebook which is easily addictive!

Jake and Seth started tumbling today and both feel a little self conscious. I guess they thought they'd be in a class of all beginners. No such luck! They'll just have to practice at home more! Neither can do cart wheels. I tried to teach them today without much luck.

Gabe, on the other hand is a natural at gymnastics. In fact, I have a feeling that he could go all the way to the Olympics some day. He's built like a tank and really loves his class.

I've been writing and fixing and changing and writing some more. I've changed one of my stories from 3rd person to 1st. I was stuck and now I like it better but I'd already written about 100 pages! Yikes, but that's okay. It will be better this way.

I'm planning on going to the LUW conference in September. I hope to see you all there. If anyone is looking for a roommate, let me know! I'd love to share a room. Cut costs, ya know?

So, I hope you're all doing well and we'll talk later!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

hi there!!!

ok... i too, am loving facebook! look me up!! jennie carroll little

:)

Sista K said...

hey there. I check your blog once in awhile to see whats going on. No surprise about Gabe being a natural with the gymnastics. Maybe after Jacob and Seth get the cartwheel thing down, they can teach me!