Monday, September 10, 2007

A new kid on the block


I want to introduce my sweet niece who I adore! Her name is Jennifer! She is on "My Space" which I am trying to figure out how to use so I can communicate with her. It is a little different than blogspot but I added her to my blog roll. You ought to check out her page. It is absolutley beautiful! I would love a page like hers!

She is married, has 2 little girls and just moved to Oklahoma. Her husband was just stationed there at the military prison. He is a prison guard there.

Anyway, I adore her and want to give her a warm welcome to the blogging world. If you want to post a comment, it will say where that is available on the right side of her page. It was a little tricky for me but I don' t get enough sleep!
Jenny's space

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Well, isn't she a pretty girl. I grew up in Oklahoma so I will always have a fondness for it. The blogging world is great and there is always room for more :o)

S'mee said...

Tried going to her space...locked. You need an invitation or a password for access. : (

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

well dang! How did I miss that! I bet I went to it from my sister's pass word. She is on my space! Dang!