Thursday, August 09, 2007

Today I am packing up the camper for my side of the family's camp out. We will only be about 20 minutes from my house! I like that idea! I am trying to phych myself up for it. I don't know why but I am not totally pumped about it.

Maybe I am just tired. I am always a little apprehensive about spending weekends with the fam. You just never know what wonderful and exciting things may happen.

I looks like it may be about a week before the baby gets to come home. I will let you know. I can't wait!!!

Wish me luck this weekend. I am a little hormonal right now and am afraid of myself! I will keep a cool head. I will keep a cool head....I will keep a cool head. This is my mantra.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa. I have been away from blogging for the past month or so. I am back now, I believe. It looks like a lot is going on with you. Best wishes with the new baby. That is big news.

I am so glad that you got to see Show Boat. Chris Holmes, who played the male lead is a close friend of ours. He and his wife lived with us for a year when they were going to school back east. It was so fun to have an opera singer in the house. Our home was always filled with music and good spirit. They are such wonderful people. My parents are going to see it tonight. Let me know how Chris was. I miss them so much.

Jennie said...

i hope that you have a great weekend! i am excited to hear how it went.

i am so thrilled for you and your new baby! so fun!

Lammy said...

Family reunions for me are so bittersweet. There is almost always drama from the same people.
My brother cracks me up, because he says "I'm all crazied out, so you'll have to go somewhere else for crazy." He hates the drama nearly as much as I do. The sweet part is that I do enjoy some of the siblings, and love to see their kids and how much they've changed.
Bittersweet.
Hope all is what you wish it.
Hugs