Friday, December 04, 2009

Free movies

I had the strangest dream last night. In my dream, I woke up and Heidi had a little, dark haired boy in her room with her. He was about her age and had beautiful blue eyes. I found out that Heidi had found him the night before (who knows where. You know how dreams are.) and he had come home with her.

I came to learn that he'd been kidnapped a little while before and was from Little Rock, Tennessee. Yes, I'm aware there is no Little Rock in Tennessee. He had escaped and was living on the street when Heidi found him.

So...I kept telling him we would call the police and get him home. I kept imagining how wonderful it would be for his parents to find him safe and sound. The strange thing is, I never called the police. Just kept intending to. Weird. Maybe I'll write a book about it. It would be a good premise to a story.

Anyway, there it is. My psychosis for all the world to see. =) Every night is like going to a free movie. My dreams are always vivid and exciting. Love it.

No comments: